I recently read Water for Elephants and if you are looking for a very entertaining book, I highly recommend it.
The book deals with the era of the railroad circus and paints a wonderful picture of what life was like for those affiliated with the circus in the 1920's.
I am reading What I know for Sure: My Story of Growing Up in America by Tavis Smiley. The book highlights the impact of growing up in a rural community and the college life of a young african american male.
I actually just listened to the Water for Elephants book-on-cd and really liked it! I just checked out a new book-on-cd - Mark Haddon's newest title A Spot of Bother.
3 comments:
I recently read Water for Elephants and if you are looking for a very entertaining book, I highly recommend it.
The book deals with the era of the railroad circus and paints a wonderful picture of what life was like for those affiliated with the circus in the 1920's.
The book is available to request through OhioLINK Water for Elephants
I am reading What I know for Sure: My Story of Growing Up in America by Tavis Smiley. The book highlights the impact of growing up in a rural community and the college life of a young african american male.
I actually just listened to the Water for Elephants book-on-cd and really liked it! I just checked out a new book-on-cd - Mark Haddon's newest title A Spot of Bother.
Post a Comment